Join an award-winning marketing team and take them to the next level in this fast-paced technology business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join Pragma and become part of a dynamic and driven management team. You’ll be joining a growing technology company based near Storrington, West Sussex and leading a small marketing team of two other people. You will be part of the management team focused on driving the development of the business and continuing the growth trajectory.
Pragma are the UK distributor of Ericsson-LG iPECS cloud and on-premise telephony platforms. Not really sure what this means? Don’t worry, we aren’t expecting you to be a telephony expert. We’ll help you learn what you need to know.
Marketing sits at the heart of everything we do at Pragma. We have consistently won awards for our marketing campaigns, team and propositions. This role provides the opportunity to keep innovating and driving great marketing and customer engagement, and will help you drive forward an amazing career in marketing.
Our working environment is professional but relaxed, and we are looking for someone who is keen to jump in with both feet to keep us at the leading edge:
- Developing our marketing strategy and continuing to innovate with delivery of marketing tools, services, communication and support for our resellers;
- Supporting our digital marketing manager with delivery of a customer recruitment strategy and outstanding web and social presence;
- Our Annual Conference is our key event of the year, welcoming nearly 200 partners to a day and evening of exhibitions, presentations, gala dinner and awards. Your role will be leading the overall running of the event;
- Developing and delivering innovative and exciting incentive trips around the globe helping reward and recognise our customers success;
- Developing a clear marketing communications strategy to keep our customers informed and up to date on our key products, services and support;
- Working closely with our resellers to ensure we support them with the knowledge and insight they need to drive our products in the end user market
Other tasks include:
- Project management of ongoing projects, working with the marketing team to meet key deadlines – regular email marketing campaigns, keep the social media calendar up to date, website updates
- Working with the marketing team to deliver product marketing collateral including updating content and new material
- Video case studies – working alongside an experienced agency to deliver case studies within budget and on time
- Monthly reporting of marketing activities including social media platform analytics, website analytics and overview of general activity
- Leading a team
- Developing and delivering marketing strategy
- Channel marketing
- Experience of event management
- Managing several projects at a time
- Social media platform experience including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Being able to prioritise is key, in the ideal world we have a plan and we stick to it, but in reality, there are always hurdles and new projects being thrown into the mix on a regular basis, so managing expectations and taking things in your stride will be essential
- Confident communicating with customers, internal team, suppliers, agencies whilst challenging outcomes/requests when necessary
Are you the right person and are we right for you?
- Have great attention to detail
- Enjoy variety and have the ability to switch between tasks
- Have the ability to work under pressure without losing your cool and importantly, sense of humour
- Delegating to the wider team supported by top notch briefs
- Leading marketing team to flourish within their roles, supporting their development and skills
So why Pragma?
We are a fast-growing technology company based in Washington near Storrington in West Sussex nestled at the foot of the South Downs. Pragma was founded in 2012 and has grown to deliver over £8m in revenues and has a team of over 35 people. We are a people focused business who work with technology businesses across the UK. We partner with world class organisations like Ericsson-LG to bring their technologies to the UK market. We are a business who really focus on loving our customers and also most importantly the team that makes it all happen.
As a small rapidly growing business we provide loads of opportunity for people who want to develop, grow and build a career.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, great workplace, strong career track and a fantastic team of colleagues.
How to apply
As much as we like thinking outside the box and people rocking up on our doorstep with a CV please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering email or cover letter outlining why this role is the right one for you, and why you are the right person for us.
Business Development Specialist
Business Development Manager
Pragma is a fast growing technology company within the unified communications market. Independently owned, they manage a network of experienced technology resellers across the UK. An opportunity has now arisen for a Business Development Specialist to join the team.
This is the ideal role for a channel sales professional, looking to build their career with a leading company operating in a fast-moving industry and offering excellent career development opportunities.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will work closely with a Business Development Manager and be responsible for a business territory covering the South West of England. You will undertake both account management and new business development in order to maximise profit and growth through a well-established reseller channel.
You will secure and support resellers throughout your territory, most importantly, creating long-term revenue through the development of profitable relationships.
Main areas of responsibility
- Training and development
- Deliver sales and product training to reseller sales teams to enable them to effectively open sales opportunities, configure solutions and secure profitable sales across the full Pragma portfolio
- Products and Services
- Must have expert knowledge of Pragma products and services and be able to present, demonstrate and position the full portfolio
- To deliver compelling product demonstrations across the Pragma portfolio to support resellers in winning sales opportunities
- Identify gaps in current products and services and feedback to colleagues and suppliers in order that on-going development addresses our customers’ needs
- Reseller development and recruitment
- Support resellers in all aspects of their business and ensure they can effectively sell and support the portfolio
- Present regular updates and performance reviews to key partners
- Deliver the on-boarding of new resellers with all of the required training and support to make new resellers a successful partner
- To build and maintain strong relationships across the reseller sales and support teams
- BDM Support
- To support the BDM in all aspects of managing and successfully growing the territory
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Effective sales and closing skills, achieve revenue and GM targets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Strong product knowledge of IP-PBX, Cloud telephony and unified communications products and services
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain a clean driving license and be able to travel and work throughout the UK
- Be a team player and contribute towards the overall success of the business
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Whilst not essential, sales experience gained within the telecommunications industry would be an advantage to your application.
To apply for the role of Business Development Specialist, please apply in writing to email@example.com
We’re Pragma, a fast-growing multi-award-winning technology company. We’re all about delivering innovative tech and must-have products to customers across the UK. By working at Pragma, you’ll get the freedom and support you need to make an impact – to push boundaries, deliver great solutions and keep businesses connected.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated team player to join us as a Warehousing Operative – a position that will help you gain hands-on experience in warehousing and logistics and step into an exciting career in warehouse management.
What you’ll do:
- Work and train as a Warehousing Operative
- Carry out barcoding, scanning, web-based courier booking and managing orders on SAGE
- Ensure the smooth flow of goods in, dispatch, materials control and materials management
- Complete all necessary paperwork to ensure technical and legal compliance
- Track delivery of goods and supplies
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Store goods safely
- Move stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift
- Pick and pack orders
- Load goods for dispatch
- Create and maintain records of stock
- Keep work areas clean and tidy
What you’ll have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime when required
- The ability to work alone or as a part of a team
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time-management skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good communication skills and rapport building
- Confidence and a can-do attitude
Are you the right person and are we right for you?
- Passionate and driven
- Analytical and interested in technology
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Proactive and hard working in your approach to work
- Able to communicate well across all levels
- Good organisational skills, multi-tasking and the ability to work under pressure
- Own transport is essential due to the rural location of our premises
- Sense of humour
How to apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and a short covering letter.