We are Pragma, a fast-growing multi award-winning technology company. Think innovative tech and must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of flexible benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Billing Team within a dynamic technology business as we move into the next phase of high growth.
As a Billing Executive, you will gain an excellent opportunity to work in the heart of our business, within a friendly team which is delivering an industry leading standard.
Based in our brand new purpose built office in Washington, West Sussex, our Billing team are responsible for delivery of our monthly bill runs and analysing new and exciting billing offer.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the production of consolidated, highly accurate monthly billing information for our customers
- Import and reconcile vendor billing files and invoices
- Provide clear and concise reports and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the data contained
- Work with the team to analyse billing options, understanding impacts, and making recommendations to enable decisions to be made
- Apply problem solving techniques to day-to-day operation
- Work with our customers on the phone, and over email to build strong relationships and deliver excellent customer service
What you’ll have:
- A passion for technology and great customer service
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organised and motivated
- A team player & can-do attitude
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Effective multi-tasking
- Previous experience in supporting and working with customers within a billing environment
- Excellent administration and numeracy skills
- Industry experience desired but not essential
- Passionate and driven
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Proactive and hard working in your approach to work
- Great organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Sense of humour
Own transport is essential due to the rural location of our new premises.
Salary is up to £25,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org