With the unified communications market expected to reach £143.49 billion by 2024*, and over 89% of comms resellers considering it to be one of the biggest business opportunities**, it’s no wonder there’s stiff competition in the market.
While many businesses favour the implementation of unified communications and collaboration, a majority have concerns over the agility of the platform, overall costs and ease of use. In this backdrop, resellers who have access to a suite of tools that address these concerns stand to gain a competitive advantage.
Ericsson-LG can give you that very advantage with its iPECS Unified Communications Solutions (UCS), an extensive multimedia collaboration and productivity tool that’s designed to meet the needs of small businesses and large enterprise alike.
Its single server architecture, where UC technology is embedded in the server helps SMB’s benefit from next generation communication tools without the need for enterprise-grade equipment. The rich feature-set, scalability and the ability to integrate with 3rd party applications ensure it’s well-suited for enterprise level businesses.
Among the stand-out features are:
- Call control: Enables users to control all their calls and telephony through a desktop or mobile client
- ClickCall: A simple tool that enables users to dial numbers on their screen with just a click
- Chat Instant Messaging: Enables users to chat to colleagues and collaborate, allowing greater information exchange across the board
- Call Through/Call Back: Allows calls through the main office system while enhancing security, compliance and cost effectiveness
- Microsoft Outlook integration: Provides better Outlook contact and schedule synchronisation
- Audio Conference Manager: Adds voice conference facilities (Ad-hoc, Room, and Group) where users can easily invite attendees using drag & drop tools
- Video Conference & Collaboration: Enables video conference with up to six colleagues on UCS Premium including screen sharing, white board and web push functions
- Visual Voicemail: Gives users the ability to manage all voicemail on their PCs, smartphones or tablets
Among what makes iPECS UCS unique is its user-friendliness and intuitiveness which results in quicker adoption with minimal user training. The seamless integration with mobile and desktop devices makes it easily deployable, while the range of tools included provide a better user experience.
iPECS UCS is designed to be an enabler of enterprise mobility and help businesses drive their communication goals, and with a stellar roadmap designed to leverage the latest technologies such as webRTC, you can count on the solution to be future-proof.
Ericsson-LG’s iPECS UCS solution is positioned to give channel resellers a sustainable advantage in the market, couple that with Ericsson-LG’s end-to-end offering that covers everything from handsets and headsets through to portals and attachments, you will have a proposition that is not only scalable, but also profitable and reliable.
Should you choose to become a reseller of Ericsson-LG’s award-winning products, you can count on our technical, sales and marketing teams to work as an extension of your business to ensure you start selling in 4 weeks.
Find out more about the benefits of becoming a reseller here: https://wearepragma.co.uk/become-an-ericsson-lg-reseller/
* Grand View Research
** Pragma Marketing Survey