Unified Communications Technical Trainee
Pragma is the UK importer and distributor of Ericsson-LG IP telephony and unified communications products. We distribute these products through a network of authorised resellers who sell, install and provide on-going support to their end user customers
We are looking for technical trainees to join our team of technical specialists who provide technical support and training to our reseller’s technical teams. The role involves providing technical support – telephone and email based fault logging.
Working alongside our technical specialists this role is designed to provide excellent development opportunities in understanding networking, applications and communications technology. The day to day role will be working with our customers to understand and log technical issues and then work alongside our team of technical specialists to resolve these issues and provide our customers with the support they need to implement and support our technology.
Additionally, you need to be a team player, be career minded and have great inter-personal skills so you can begin building a rapport with our customers. Any previous IT or networking skills will be an advantage.
Pragma are seeking individuals with a passion for technology and great customer service and are willing to provide a thorough training programme for candidates with a desire to develop and build a career with us.
No agencies please
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team of technical specialists who provide technical support and training to our reseller’s technical teams. The role involves providing technical support – telephone based and on-site, occasionally when required, testing new products and liaising directly with Ericsson-LG development engineers.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience installing and maintaining telephone systems and associated application such as voicemail, call recording and CTI and VoIP
- Excellent working knowledge of IP networks and deploying VoIP technology
- Good knowledge of PCs and operating software required to install and support client and server based applications
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to manage complex problems and customer queries over the phone
- Quick rapport building skills and a confident attitude are key, as is the ability to manage your own time and workload
- A clean driving license and the ability to travel throughout the UK when required
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Neil Haining on 01444 480900 or email your CV to email@example.com