Unified Communications Technical Trainee
Pragma is the UK importer and distributor of Ericsson-LG IP telephony and unified communications products. We distribute these products through a network of authorised resellers who sell, install and provide on-going support to their end user customers
We are looking for technical trainees to join our team of technical specialists who provide technical support and training to our reseller’s technical teams. The role involves providing technical support – telephone and email based fault logging.
Working alongside our technical specialists this role is designed to provide excellent development opportunities in understanding networking, applications and communications technology. The day to day role will be working with our customers to understand and log technical issues and then work alongside our team of technical specialists to resolve these issues and provide our customers with the support they need to implement and support our technology.
Additionally, you need to be a team player, be career minded and have great inter-personal skills so you can begin building a rapport with our customers. Any previous IT or networking skills will be an advantage.
Pragma are seeking individuals with a passion for technology and great customer service and are willing to provide a thorough training programme for candidates with a desire to develop and build a career with us.
No agencies please
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team of technical specialists who provide technical support and training to our reseller’s technical teams. The role involves providing technical support – telephone based and on-site, occasionally when required, testing new products and liaising directly with Ericsson-LG development engineers.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience installing and maintaining telephone systems and associated application such as voicemail, call recording and CTI and VoIP
- Excellent working knowledge of IP networks and deploying VoIP technology
- Good knowledge of PCs and operating software required to install and support client and server based applications
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to manage complex problems and customer queries over the phone
- Quick rapport building skills and a confident attitude are key, as is the ability to manage your own time and workload
- A clean driving license and the ability to travel throughout the UK when required
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Neil Haining on 01444 480900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager x 2
Package: A great package available with excellent base salary and commission plan along with car allowance and usual benefits package
Location: Home based / Manchester / Leeds / North
Location: Home based / Birmingham / Leicester / Coventry
Experience required: Channel Management – PBX / Cloud / Hosted VoIP / IP Telephony / Unified Communications
Pragma is a fast growing technology company within the unified communications market. Independently owned, we manage a network of experienced technology resellers across the UK. As part of our continued growth and expansion plans an opportunity has now arisen for two Business Development Managers to join the team.
This is the ideal role for a channel sales professional, looking to enhance their career with a leading company operating in a fast moving industry and offering excellent career development opportunities.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be home-based and responsible for a business territory covering the North of England and Scotland or Midlands You will undertake both account management and new business development in order to maximise profit and growth through a well-established reseller channel.
You will secure and support resellers throughout your territory, most importantly, creating long-term revenue through the development of profitable relationships.
Supporting resellers through their entire lifecycle, your duties will include:
– Identifying and developing new resellers
– Training and supporting resellers on the full range of products and services
– Delivering end user demonstrations
– Understanding and forecasting resellers sales activities
– Attending key industry events/client meetings
To be considered for this role, you must have:
– Proven channel sales experience with a track record of delivering against sales targets
– A background within the telecommunications or technology industry
Additionally, as a Business Development Manager, you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with senior customers to a high level. Quick rapport building skills and a confident attitude are key, as is the ability to manage your own time and workload.
To apply please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.