Pragma is a fast-growing technology company within the unified communications market. Independently owned, we work with a network of experienced technology resellers across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a progressive employer that offers excellent career development opportunities. The role is an apprentice position to learn warehousing and logistics and progress into a job role with a clear understanding of the warehousing sector.
We are currently based in Burgess Hill and will be moving to a new office near Pulborough, West Sussex in January 2018.
- Work and train as a Warehousing operative
- Undertake Barcoding / Scanning, Web based courier booking & SAGE order management
- Undertake general duties including goods in, despatch, and Materials control and materials management
- Undertake all necessary paperwork to ensure technical and legal compliance
- Work safely and efficiently
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Storing goods
- Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift truck
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading goods for dispatch
- Keeping records of stock
- Cleaning work areas
To be considered for this role:
You will need to be a good team player with an excellent eye for detail a high level of accuracy. You will have a flexible approach to work and be willing to work overtime when required. You should be an excellent timekeeper and be able to work well using your own initiative. You will have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
You will need to be physically fit, hardworking and conscientious.
Basic computer knowledge.
A strong desire to work as part of a team
Additionally, as a Warehouse Operative, you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, quick rapport building skills and a confident attitude.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support Executive – Salary £17,000-£20,000 depending on experience
An exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic, high growth technology business.
We are a down-to-earth, friendly team of 26 based in a fantastic new premises in Washington, off the A24. The right candidate will have some experience of working in a similar role and enjoy providing excellent customer service. You will also be positive and hard working with excellent attention to detail and a flexible nature.
This varied role will include the following responsibilities:
- Processing and confirming customer orders
- Provisioning orders on our Cloud system and progressing number port requests
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls
- Dealing with stock, pricing and general enquiries via email
- Building strong relationships with key customer and supplier contacts
- Purchasing licences and maintenance services on customer request
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to organise and agree installation dates
- Dealing with delivery discrepancies
We are looking for somebody with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good organisation and ability to multi task
- A team player & can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and consistent accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- An ability to demonstrate initiative in problem solving
- Good standard of literacy in written English
Own transport is essential due to the rural location of our new premises.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com