Orders and Provisioning Executive
Salary £16,000-£20,000 depending on experience
An exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Customer Support Executive to join our dynamic, high growth technology business.
We are a down-to-earth, friendly team of 26 currently based in Burgess Hill, with on-site parking.
The right candidate will have some experience of working in a similar role and enjoy providing excellent customer service. You will also be positive and hard working with excellent attention to detail and a flexible nature.
This varied role will include the following responsibilities:
- Processing and confirming customer orders
- Provisioning orders on our Cloud system and number porting
- Answering and dealing with telephone calls
- Dealing with stock, pricing and general enquiries via email
- Building strong relationships with key customer and supplier contacts
- Purchasing licences and maintenance services on customer request
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to organise and agree installation dates
- Dealing with delivery discrepancies
We are looking for somebody with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good organisation
- A team player & can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and consistent accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- An ability to demonstrate initiative in problem solving
- Good standard of literacy in written English
To apply please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Package: A great package available with excellent base salary and commission plan along with car allowance and usual benefits package
Location: Home based / Midlands
Experience required: Channel Management – PBX / Cloud / Hosted VoIP / IP Telephony / Unified Communications
Pragma is a fast growing technology company within the unified communications market. Independently owned, we manage a network of experienced technology resellers across the UK. As part of our continued growth and expansion plans an opportunity has now arisen for a Business Development Managers to join the team.
This is the ideal role for a channel sales professional, looking to enhance their career with a leading company operating in a fast moving industry and offering excellent career development opportunities.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be home-based and responsible for a business territory covering the Midlands. You will undertake both account management and new business development in order to maximise profit and growth through a well-established reseller channel.
You will secure and support resellers throughout your territory, most importantly, creating long-term revenue through the development of profitable relationships.
Supporting resellers through their entire lifecycle, your duties will include:
– Identifying and developing new resellers
– Training and supporting resellers on the full range of products and services
– Delivering end user demonstrations
– Understanding and forecasting resellers sales activities
– Attending key industry events/client meetings
To be considered for this role, you must have:
– Proven channel sales experience with a track record of delivering against sales targets
– A background within the telecommunications or technology industry
Additionally, as a Business Development Manager, you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with senior customers to a high level. Quick rapport building skills and a confident attitude are key, as is the ability to manage your own time and workload.
To apply please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
Salary £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience
Pragma Technology are a growing and dynamic telecommunications company based in Burgess Hill. We are the UK provider of Ericsson-LG iPECS both on-premise and cloud solutions, and have recently launched some exciting new products. We are a channel only business and put our resellers at the heart of everything we do.
Our working environment is professional but relaxed, and we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, motivated, keen to learn and a genuine all-rounder to support the Sales Director and Marketing Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Sales Director with administrative tasks
- Writing social media content
- Website content creation and maintenance
- Reporting and analysis of online presence including social media channels and websites through the likes of google analytics
- Regular email marketing campaigns through Mailchimp
- PowerPoint creation and formatting
- Working closely with our resellers to create written case studies
- Support Marketing Manager with multiple events throughout the year
- Updating and branding brochures and collateral
- Managing YouTube channel and SEO
- Organising and booking events, hotels and travel
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Mailchimp
- Social media channels including YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of design applications such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Web design and HTML skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Written communication skills
To apply please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.